Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Pam's A-Z

A--Available, Married or Single: definitely not available
B--Best friend: Ted; Female best friends; Laura and Wendi who have seen every side.
C--Cake or Pie: depends on the mood; mom's Jewish apple cake; cheesecake
D--Drink of Choice: coffee
E--Essential item you use everyday: toothbrush; feel absolutely gross without brushing.
F--Favorite Color: green (any shade of it)
G--Gummy bears or worms: worms
H--Hometown: I am the girl of many homes. My roots have brought me back to the motherland of Reading.
I--Indulgence: expensive dinners
J--January or February: January, I guess - month of change
K--Kids and names: none yet and can't share names.
L--Life is incomplete without: Ted and everyone else who is dear to me
M--Marriage Date: to be announced...
N--Number of siblings: 1 bro
O--Oranges or apples: i have taken a fondness to apples recently actually
P--Phobias or fears: that wooden mouth thingy the dentist or Dr put on your tongue - BLEHCK!!
Q--Fave quote: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? (seriously, i can't think of it now)
R--Reason to smile: knowing there are so many reasons to smile.
S--Season: I like about four weeks of each season and then want them to change.
T--Tag 3 people: whoever reads this, always interesting to find little things out.
U--Unknown fact about me: I'm not listing that here...it embarrasses me
V--Vegetable you don't like: sweet potatoes (is that a veggie?) green peppers or carrots (cooked)
W--Worse habit: throwing my shoes wherever they land til there are several pairs in one spot, or many spots throughout the house
X--Xrays: here nor there - had so many when i was a kid, doesn't phase me.
Y--Your fave food: cheese, Ted (heh heh...he's yummy)
Z--Zodiac sign: Meow.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I know your embarrassing, unknown fact!!! But don't worry I'm not sharing!