Friday, February 2, 2007

deleting internet site history

Whew! Thanks to Jenni and Randy i can live more peacefully knowing that my boss will not get the chance to read my blog. Thank YOUOOOUOUOIUOUOIU for helping me accomplish this task. I thought I was going to have a slander law suit on my hands. ha!

Word to the wise; if you do not know how to do this; LEARN. it's important to know...cause who ISN'T using the internet on company time? huh huh? yehhhhhh, whatever. I can't believe I made it this far without knowing. Me and the 'net go way back.

Ted and I are looking for a house. We know what areas, we know around how much to spend, we know how many bedrooms, bathrooms, parking availability, public vs well water, land, neighborhood, yada yada. What I didn't realize, because I have never done house hunting before, is that it's HARD to find something with EXACTLY what you want. So where do you compromise? I want a yard, no, forget it, a yard isn't important...I want 4 bedrooms, nevermind, we can live with 2...do you just KNOW when you find the right place? Is it like buying a car? I hope not because when i buy a car i say to myself, it's not forever, this will do for now.

dang beaver, woodchuck, groundhog, yellow-bellied marmot, vermin didn't see his shadow which means Spring will be here early. That's sending high hopes to my peeps in Colorado....who have seen their fair share of snow...and would be happy if Spring sprung early. As much as I've been complaining that there is NO snow, if Winter decides to stop by right after I start my new job, I will cry. There's something nerve wracking about driving in bad weather. It isn't that I cannot drive in it - it's because I'm the only one who CAN drive in it. ha! do you ever find yourself cursing at everyone else on the road when there's bad weather and you're white knuckling it because...the other people (not the weather) are making you tense? It could be your mom...but you find yourself shouting obscenities to "get the hell off the road and outta my way". I don't miss those times. I don't want Winter to come. ok, only on the weekends. It can snow when I don't have to be anywhere. I'm truly starting to sound like an "adult".

No one knows how to drive in Berks County. I tell you, it would drive you all apeshit. people SLOW down to merge onto the highway. often times, they dead stop right on the on-ramp. yeh, i blamed the lack of oxygen for moronic behavior in Denver, but I don't know what the excuse is here. ha! (I am the only one who knows how to drive, remember?)

Obviously you have experienced a little road rage today, haven't you, Pam? why yes, yes I have.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Ah, road rage. It exists all over the place, snow or no snow! I don't let my road rage go beyond muttering bad things about other drivers to myself but people sure can get my blood boiling!

House hunting is fun! Not after you've seen 200+ houses but the thought is fun. Yes, there are compromises but you will find the perfect place, just keep looking!