Thursday, January 25, 2007

Persistance is key!

Did you ever really really want something but thought it was out of your reach? Did you then turn around and kick yourself in the butt and remind yourself that anything is possible if you want it bad enough?

I'm turning in the tractor and heading for the big lights. I get to tell Mr. Mayor of small town to kiss off. I'm so proud of myself! I got a new job! I got the job I wanted. I figure, after interviewing so many times, mastering the techniques of shmoozing...i was bound to land a better job at some point. After awhile, it became a MISSION. Now, I think I will be able to get on with feeling more comfortable in this new life of mine.

true love, check.
job, CHECK
home, apt will do for now...check
dog, check
cats, check
family a stone's throw away, you bethcha.

for everything else there's Mastercard.

No comments: