Tuesday, January 23, 2007

millions?????

I just found a stray piece of dark chocolate at the bottom of my bag...and i ate it.

I'm dreaming that i can be the winner of the Powerball drawing. i said, i'm dreaming. what would you do with all that money? here's what i've decided...

not work (i.e. QUIT this lame ass job)
buy a nice, moderate house (maybe $250,000) in a good neighborhood, nothing too big that i can't clean myself (yes, i would still clean, cook, change diapers, etc.)
travel for about 1 year with my honey (live nomadically)
Invest (see how quickly I could turn 1 mil of Walmart stock into 2 mil)
be a stay at home mommy forever plus a day (first have kids)
buy oodles of craft supplies and start making all kinds of wonderfully fun and interesting things that i would in turn, sell, not for the reasons of making money, but just cause i can...and not worry how "that won't pay my bills"
open a store
Buy an island...my very own one
take all my friends on vacation with me (yes, this means you) (we'll go to my island)

throw out all the clothing i have now and buy all new stuff (not Mossimo) the expensive crap that i bitch "isn't for me" will BE FOR ME!
work out 4 hours a day and test myself to see if i rally can have the body of a supermodel
Organize building a dogpark in the city so Walden has a place to play
Donate $$$ to all of my fam and peeps who need some $$$


I'm sure if I took more time I could come up with all kinds of things. I think having a ton of money would make me a little more materialistic....cause i could afford to be. i wouldn't want to spend it all at once, would definitely hire some kind of financial planner as i've seen how quickly i can race thru the dough when no one is watching. I could live quite happily, indeed. those of you who have taken vacation time but never went on vacation, just stayed home to catch up on things, or just to relax, know that there are one billion and one things that are more fun to do other than report to work (for someone else).

remember to buy your ticket.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Okay, eating a stray piece of chocolate is totally gross!

I went in with co workers and bought 50 tickets! Didn't win anything. We are doing it again this week though. Someone has got to win!