Tuesday, March 6, 2007

rolling right along

Girlie girls, you know who you are....I miss you and think of you often. Colleen, I left a message for you but haven't heard back. Laura, we are both so crazy busy that I'm sure the thought of calling me goes through your head as much as calling you goes through mine. Jenni...thank you for always keeping is such good touch with me, i look forward to your blog comments and emails. Wendi...i know you are probably hibernating with your man. Tracy, you've been awesome - always nice to talk to you. Gwen, there just aren't enough hours in the day, but i hope to see you in Reading soon. Barb, tag you're it! Now if I miss someone i will feel bad but i cannot possibly state something about everyone or i will run right through my lunch break without even peeing.

I can now appreciate down time at the workplace. Alas, I had too much....now I have too little. Time is FLYING by at this new job but I am happy to report that I LOVE IT! It's a little more than i bargained for and i certainly feel i should be paid more money (isn't that always how it goes) but i am thrilled to have landed myself here. It seems that the universe knows my plan and is helping direct me to my destiny. It's funny how things work out...with persistence, you will be on your way. Never ceases to amaze me. Everything works out. No matter how crappy you think you have it, things WILL always get better...if you manifest your destiny. Don't sit around waiting for your destiny to happen. No sireeee - won't come to ya. Life is work. Patience is key.

If you always find yourself wanting more, it just means you are enthusiastic about your own personal development and can't wait to progress to the next obstacle, only to achieve overcoming it. Challenges are what keep your mind sharp...and will help make you a stronger person. Accept challenges, it has been challenges that have made me who i am today. Life is so interesting.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I'm so happy that you like your job!!!

I'm off to Chicago so I won't be in contact for a few days. Have a good week and lovely weekend!!