Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I don't seem to get much done when I get home from work. On the drive home, which takes about 50 minutes, i get all these ideas in my head and then once i walk in the door, it's like they get trapped in the space/time-continuum (whatever that's called). it's like in the shower in the morning...all these things go through my head of what i need to get done in a day...and then as soon as the water is turned off...so is my memory. i make these statements of things I need to do here on my blog postings but i don't hardly remember to check my blog once i am home either. Not enough hours in a day.

So today, a girl who works at our home office in Ohio calls me to tell me how she was explaining to her three year old what her day was like (only bc she was asked) and happened to mention, that she did a little training with (other paralegals) Hillary, Pam.....and then her daughter stopped her in her tracks and said, i don't like Pam. and what's a Hillary? Hmmm...i said, it's a good thing you didn't call me to tell me this yesterday. i was liable to break down in tears. today, altho it is still unsettling I am able to rationalize that this is just a 3 yr old who doesn't even know what a different state is, let alone a person in another state. why would she not like me? it boggles my mind, the things kids say. while funny, it is still unsettling. i guess it would be more so if i had actually met the girl...then i asked, WAIT - what have you said about me to her? i thought i was your star pupil? apparently she has no idea where she picked that up...yeah....now i'm worried.

need coffee...

No comments: