Thursday, July 5, 2007

Baby has not stopped letting me know he/she is in my belly since the first time i felt movement on june 4th. it started off with a flutter and moved on to a thud thud thud. I don't feel it every day, but the movements are starting to come more frequently. I used to feel something every few days or maybe only once a week. Now, I am starting to feel it every if not, every other day. We have a little gymnast on our hands! There also seems to be a pattern on the time of day. Generally in the morning between 10-12 and then again around 2-4 and often times after dinner around 7:30 - 8:30.

I have begun to play and poke around at the baby to see if i can get him to move. when i lay on my side and then turn over to my back, i can feel that hard bump move and see it sticking up more under my belly button until it settles and then i shift and repeat the movement. i'm probably annoying the poor thing but it's fun to play around and be able to see baby. Although we can't see digits or anything, there certainly is an apparent BUMP! and it moves! :-) i love our baby!

I have started to talk to my belly. i say Good Morning, i apologize for the water being hot in the shower and for slouching in my chair at work, for fear of squishing him. I know he can't hear me for a few more weeks ( i think week 24) but no harm in establishing an early relationship.

My back has been spasming for the past three days and it is SO incredibly painful. Now, i have not been active for the past three months (maybe more) in terms of exercising, other than the occasional walk here and there...so i am blaming myself. my rides to and from work have become horrendous. while i shift and bend in my seat i pray that the pain will subside until i make it to my destination. baby isn't even big yet! soooo.....i gotta get my butt in gear and get working.

I did prenatal yoga yesterday. If i can start practicing every day or every other i think i will save myself a lot of aggravation. I also walked saturday, sunday monday and wednesday...which i am sure helps in one way or the other. The weather here has been nice, so walks have been very enjoyable. when all else fails, we have the tredmill!

Settlement on the house should be around july 20th. i am holding my breath until the agreement comes back....or should i not hold my breath? any case...progression with that scenario has been slllllllower than molasses in December. or is it November?

Hope you all had a lovely 4th of July. Ted and I went to a picnic at Christen's mom's house. the weather was chilly and cloudy. i didn't get to work on my tan! rain moved in late and apparently delayed fireworks in the surrounding areas, but needless to say, pam was already entering sleepy sleepy land....oh well...

No comments: