Tuesday, April 15, 2008

my little yogi




So Bebbie gave Romy her first yoga outfit and she looks absolutely adorable! We even practiced her yoga moves by stretching her legs and arms. she smiles and goos and gaas while i reach her arms above her head and practice the bicycle with her legs.








There is certainly no shortage on cute baby clothes. Romy is starting to grab things and be interested in "things" now. Even when i breastfeed her she looks around as if she is missing something... She is also starting to sit up better and continuing her efforts in rolling over. She is almost there. i must admit, she doesn't give up easily. She is fine playing on her mat for a half hour at a time. She is wonderful sitting on my lap for bits of time. It is so cool to watch her development more of a bond with me. Every day i can see that she recognizes me from further away and knows where i am at all times. well...she'd like to think she does. at least, i notice that it has become an important thing for her to know where i am at all times.
I love being a mom. more than i thought i ever would. i love being the "go to" person. Romy loves me...better yet, she needs me. and i need her just as much...little does she know.


No comments: