Wednesday, September 5, 2007

hey, where'd it go?

I've watched as my belly has grown bigger and bigger, waiting for the day when i would start to lose site of "things" below my belt.... well, it's official....6 mths is what it took to lose site of my privies!


It's really funny to watch your body change so drastically within such a short amount of time. I mean...your belly grows so big and all you may feel are some back pains and a ton of itching. i can no longer cross my legs and have instead, chosen to sit with them spread with a slight arch to my back to support the weight up front. wait til i get bigger. holy cow. where do i put it? i have four months to go here people...the toilet is going to become quite the obstacle. do they make seat wideners for pregnant butts? :-)


i tested the waters and threw out some maternity leave options to my employer today. It all must be discussed with the head honcho, so i am curious as to what will come back to me. I chose to try to leave for 8 wks and then work from home the last 4. i thought about part time from home but am afraid of losing benes. so what does a mommy do...keep her baby home with her while working from home? that's what i foresee. i'm sure, as with everything else, this will be a learning experience. how do you juggle breastfeeding, entertaining, answering the phone and drafting pleadings? the way i see it - who cares - it's only 4 wks. pray for me please....please let them work with me on this one.


let's see - food cravings? none. i crave nothing. i see you eating it...i want it. that's about all. my mind is going...i have trouble completing sentences and remembering where things are or go. My tolerance for annoying people has become a bare minimum - i find it excruciatingly difficult to hold back words. unfortunately, innocent bystanders are feeling the grunt of the pain. i have been keeping up with doing yoga and trying...when i have the strength...to not eat JUNK FOOD. i made excuses all weekend long because it was a holiday...but now....i have to watch it. i will balloon if i'm not watching...


i love my belly and enjoy talking about our baby whenever possible. i am so excited that the nursery is almost done...just flooring to install and it's ready to go! it will look so pretty when it's done. We have, again, ted to thank for that, as well as my dad who pitched in by painting the woodwork. yeh!!!


here's a picture of me this week... i think the baby plateaued for a week or so but i can sure tell she is cramped. her kicks are stronger and wider spread. she is catching up to where she should be on the growth chart.

i am so excited to Fall to start! we have been graced with cool weather lately and it feels fantastic to be COLD when you sleep! fresh air, open windows...summer is almost over.
oh yeah, i got my hair cut...a ton of it cut. i figured at the rate it is growing right now...why not?!

No comments: