Wednesday, September 12, 2007

26 weeks

i'm at the can't-eat-enough-give-me-that-if-you-aren't-eating-it stage. it's lovely. i love food. food that i never loved has become friendly with me. although oddly enough, pretzels gave me indigestion yesterday and so have left a bad taste in my mouth. gross. apples...yum. soy protein drinks - must have in the AM. pasta - do whatever to it - you're mine.

as i thought i would, i am enjoying pregnancy a lot, though trying at times. i forget sometimes that i need to slow down when i walk which causes cramps that stop me in my tracks. i feel like i'm 50 pounds heavier when i get out of bed (when i've only gained 20), my butt has been over processed cottage cheese since day one, i get brown spots on my face when out in the sun too long, i fart uncontrollably, i snap when you look at me wrong, the heels of my feet hurt if i stand in place a bit, my boobs are bigger than two over-sized watermelons, limbs fall asleep when i get comfy in bed, my back is in spasm more often than not, and i itch like mad on my belly and my chest every other day! hey - this is great! seriously, with all of that going on....just to feel the baby kick and move around makes it ALL worth it! it just blows my mind how much your body changes to accommodate growing another human being. it's amazing that it's possible at all. so, i'm NOT complaining. i'm just stating...so you may laugh at will. this material will be humorous for me to read after the fact. and to think, i'm going to get bigger... :-)

the laminate flooring is laid in the nursery and master bedroom. it looks awesome! i'm so excited to see the rooms unraveling! baby will love her room! i love our room, just love it. i'm so excited to see the kitchen get started. again, my superman is super wonderful! thank you, thank you! sorry i cannot help out more.

No comments: