Friday, May 25, 2007

another week down


my belly grew this week! i will be sure to include a new picture as I have outgrown most of my bottoms! those of you who are familiar with the type of clothing i wore before know why. i tended to wear things that fit....or fit tightly. let me tell ya, it doesn't take long to grow out of stuff when you buy it to fit. Our little baby is still a peanut but at least it is the REAL size of a peanut now. On Wednesday i woke up with a bigger belly. Up until then, i just felt big. fat. now i'm getting that frontal bumpage. COOL!!! very cool! I am starting to feel like a mommy now! it's more and more exciting every day. i know when i am experiencing cramps that he is growing and i get very excited to see how much bigger i will become. I tend to be smaller in the morning and than bloated in the evenings. when i wake up and the bump is still there - man! it's Awesome! i can't wait for him to get bigger!
still having more aversions to food than cravings. most food tastes pretty ordinary to me. still not sick...eating a ton...and very sleepy!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Pictures! Pictures! I want belly pictures!!