Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Things are brewing...

So, Ted and I have found a house, one we love so much to actually try to buy. I don't want to jinx us so i'm not saying much. Just keep your fingers crossed for us so i can post more about it later.

It has been 6 months since I was in Denver and I'm looking forward to my trip out there in May. I am so excited to see all of my friends, I can hardly believe that I am actually going. It will be so nice to hear the sounds of the city, to see the mountains, and to chat amongst my buds - even if it is for a blink of an eye. Quick in and quick out. Sorry I couldn't make more of a trip out of it, but considering that i have no paid days off and the fact that we are saving for a house, i think it is very understanding and kind of Ted to come up with the idea of having a girl weekend in Denver. Talk about wonderful!

Mr. Wally Waldorfen...aka Walden turned one last week. My little boy is growing up...i'm so proud. He has gone from the size of my palm to about 20 pounds. He's still a little squirt, but man he sure grew fast. Walden learned to behave from Ted. I truly believe that if it weren't for his persistence, that he would still be getting away with an occasional poop on the floor from his push-over mommy. He is still the cutest little Boston Terrier there ever was!

shooting is fun. it's like going to the range to club away at golf-balls. ya'll might think i'm going coo coo but I've come as far to say i have a favorite.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Although smaller than a newborn, Walden has followed a baby's weight upon reaching a year...20 lbs. is the "norm" for a one year old. I already knew he was your baby though.

Yay for returning to Colorado! It doesn't leave much time but I'll squeeze myself in amongst all your other friendly visits!

Jenni said...

My fingers are crossed that you get your house! I am excited to hear about it...when you are ready to NOT jinx yourself.