Sunday, April 29, 2007

Since i have been so behind with posting, i thought i would try to catch you all up on things in one spurt! I actually have some time today....and i am feeling great!
Yes, I am feeling wonderful with being pregnant. i have food cravings and aversions...an occasional bout of heartburn...some gas....slight cramping...but all in all - i love the feeling and I hope i can keep feeling this wonderful so I can enjoy this pregnancy!
Last Sunday we went to Ted's brother's house to celebrate Easter with his family as well as celebrate his mom's birthday. I got to give Easter baskets to the girls, Paige and Annie, our nieces, which was one of the highlights of my day. They are so full of energy and so much fun to watch! I got them these bunny ears and they looked so adorable in them!!


It will be nice that our baby will be close in age to the girls! And who knows, maybe they will have more!

One baby that will be close in age is Lydia's baby, Kurt. Lydia is Ted's adopted sister. Lydia is 21, i think. She just had a baby in March. It was nice to hold a baby...to be around a little tiny one...even though when i saw him, I had no idea i was beginning to grow one inside of me!!

This picture makes him look big....well, not that big i guess, but he is a little munchkin. A very quiet baby. i sure hope we have a boy....i've just always wanted one and well, can't say that it would disappoint Ted at all.

Here's a picture of Jackie, Ted's mom. When we told her the good news we were in Lowe's pretending we were taking her to pick out mulch for her garden. She fell over onto the bags of much in excitement. Needless to say, she is SO THRILLED!!!!!

I think my Aunt Wendy wins the award for best reaction to the pregnancy news. She cried and cried....i had to tell her it's going to be great, don't cry! one of my reaction was not tearing up and whaling about it...I was shaking too much and in complete shock. You never know how you are going to respond until it happens to you.






No comments: