Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's a...

Girl!

A wonderful, beautiful, healthy baby girl!!!!!


Our ultrasound was yesterday. The images are difficult to decipher at first, but once your eyes get used to it, the unraveling of our baby's hands, feet, spine, butt, head, ears, toes, fingers were all visible!!! fascinating!!! clean bill of health! we couldn't ask for anything more! she is the most precious thing i have ever seen!!! I will try to figure out how to upload the ultrasound pic here...




My due date is not off too much. After making all the necessary measurements, it was determined, that as of yesterday, our baby was 21wks5dys. Her arrival has been bumped up to 12/20. I still say she will get her sooner! let's hope! my dates weren't far off at all.



Here's a pic from Monday, August 13th - 21wks4days





Our OB/GYN had scared me with the thought of twins....she said i was measuring 3 1/2 wks ahead. the ultrasound revealed that to be untrue. completely untrue. apparently my Dr is not very good at measuring fundal height. oh well. just ONE baby!

I get to put the lady bug crib sheet set on my registry! happy happy joy joy!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Congratulations on your healthy baby girl! Bring on the pink!